WhatsApp gets a shopping button – SELL MORE NOW!
Communications build all the relations in the world! Especially when it comes to making a bond which is fruitful for businesses, interactions are needed. In the pandemic, we learnt the importance and requirement of digital mediums of interactions. Whatsapp has been the hero of all the most of digital communications as this platform is being used by some of the most influential people of the world to even a layman.
In one of our previous blogs, we spoke about Whatsapp Business! The great news is that WhatsApp has gone one leap ahead and introduced a new feature. Today this blog will talk about the same.
You won’t believe the best part is that this feature is exclusively for small businesses, as now they will definitely be able to sell more by having smoother and stronger interactions with the customers!
Let’s get deep into the insights!
WhatsApp is adding a shopping button and direct purchase option to Business Profiles making it easier for customers to follow through. It will expand horizons for potential buyers to check out available products and make purchases right from a chat. The main intent of this feature is to make it easier for brands to integrate these features into their existing commerce and customer solutions. This will help many small scale brands and individuals who have been most impacted in the pandemic.
The button will definitely make it easier for small and medium-sized businesses to get started, sell products, keep their inventory up to date, and quickly respond to messages they receive – wherever their employees are. The things are going to get smoother, faster and effortless for givers as well as receivers.
Research has revealed that In India, 80 percent of adults agreed that messaging saved time than calling a seller or a brand and 69 percent now prefer to message a business than before the pandemic.
How it works?
- The button, which looks like a storefront icon, will replace the call button within conversations in a Business account
- However, the users will still be able to place voice or video calls in the application.
- When interacting with a WhatsApp Business account, users will be able to see the shopping button on the chat screens of particular Business accounts on the app.
- Once tapped, the shopping button will take you to the business’ catalogue through which you can see what goods and services you can purchase from that business.
The benefits WhatsApp Shopping button will give
- You can even be in touch with customers around the globe at ease of a button. You can give answers to all the questions raised by a potential or present customer in seconds with Business Whatsapp. The shopping button will take you to the business’ catalogue through which you can see what goods and services you can purchase from that business. This will help the customer to make the purchasing decision. There could be ten substitute brands of your products in your industry, but if you are the one answering the queries first, you would seem more reliable and customer-centric. Brands can engage customers from one-way notifications like appointment reminders, shipping alerts, payment notifications, verification codes, and boarding passes, to two-way customer support conversations and surveys.
- A verified business account runs on a trusted channel between a brand and the client. This works in favour of both the parties – the brand as well as the other end-user, can be assured that they are not texting a scammer. The customer can be reassured by checking the verification status of the brand, whether it has been approved by WhatsApp or not. Also, businesses know that users are genuine because of WhatsApp’s built-in two-factor authentication.
- If you want to make sure time and national boundaries do not hamper your customer satisfaction level, the WhatsApp Business solution should be in your communications portfolio.
The digital world is evolving each day, make sure you do not stay behind in the evolution. Get along with the latest digital trends like Whatsapp Shopping Button. Don’t know how to use these features for the maximum benefits? We got your back! Contact Orionators now!
Who We Are?
Orionators is a full-fledged digital marketing agency based in India. We are empowered by the vision of Miraj Group and are constantly working towards making brands digitally empowered. If your business needs any kind of support, our panel of experts is always available to serve your business.
Get in touch with us now!